External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

1061 profile views

the_bolt1's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Hey, I've enabled the uset thingy already, however upon pressing "0", nothing happens? Any help?
  2. Sorry for the late reply! I thought I've already got it archived I'm satisfied with my answers, thank you everyone.
  3. Hi, is there any way to check live traffic while you're in-game? I always have to pause and check
  4. Hi, is hybrid trucks allowed? If so, I'm unable to create one because the game.sii decrypting is not succeeding, it showing some Boolean sort of errors, is there any easy way to make a hybrid truck? I did saw the successor thread of the ultimate MP truck modification, however the cost exceeds my all the wealth, 10,000,000,000€. Or you can help me troubleshoot the game.sii decryption
  5. Hi, thank you very much, everyone, for your fast and lovely response. 12 speeds, retarder definitely worked on the 730HP engine of my Scania new generation R! I appreciate your response Here are the results: Kindly pardon me for using a keyboard to turn the steering wheel, I'm playing the game for four years and developed skills in a keyboard, I'm kinda lazy to practice on a mouse or wheel unless a pro fella teaches me! On the topic: The gearbox is amazing, I had a 12-ton trailer as shown in the video
  6. Wow!, thank you very much for the help. I will indeed, try this soon and let you know via a private message.
  7. Hi again people!, Being a regular trucker, I use to drive around 150kmph on four to six lane highways and a truck with trailer overtakes me, how? I have a 5 ton trailer and 750hp Volvo FH and it doesn't go beyond 160kmph maximum, I can recall some truckers driving above 160, is it possible? Also what gearbox would be recommended for 750hp engine, because I do not have any knowledge in this. Thank you.
  8. Thanks for the help, but I saw somewhere over the forums regarding a tutorial on how to get a dummy trailer which will remain attached forever with no delivery or etc, any help?
  9. Hi people! Is there anyway to keep a trailer attached without going to the freight market? Just a dummy trailer which has no payment/delivery etc
  10. Hello people! It's been one year since i'm became a truck driver and I'm learning something new everyday! Now I'm curious to know after how many bans do you get permanently banned? Because I have four ban records, one is currently being appealed and rest three are when I joined TruckersMP (One year ago), I was a noob back then and used to troll Thank you for being helping me Thank you for being kind Happy New year!
  11. Hi everyone i'm new here and i'm clueless how to install mods in multiplayer can you give me link where i can find paints, tuning or etc that supports ETS2 MP?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.