_aries

Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by _aries

1. Ford F-Max If SCS takes forever to come up with new models, we can improvise....... ...or custom skins for VTCs...hmm
  2. Congrats / Tebrikler 🚨🎉

1. NicqsiZAccent

NicqsiZAccent

Teşekkür ederim 💖

3. Congrats 🚨🎉

1. JuliaWlbk

JuliaWlbk

thank you!

4. Yup! Very good idea! The current warning lights are hardly visible and it looks very outdated (rotating or flashing lights)...these days all vehicles have LED The pilot vehicle also have a option for clearly visible LED at the bottom of the front, why not at the top!? or just take those from the trucks (Heavy Cargo Pack DLC) My support (for all servers!)
  5. Hello TMP team & community! With its founding, TruckersMP opened up many new opportunities, brought many people together, made it possible for us to drive together and a special feature - the founding of VTCs with real drivers. The VTCs are still an integral part of TMP today and many new users register through them because not everyone knows that TMP exists... VTCs will remain a gathering point for many in the future and I thought about a few things for the future and how to improve & protect them better since there are no options at all now... I have some ideas/suggestions regarding some things where VTCs should be better protected, upgraded and the like - now & in future. ① Suggestion Name: LOCKED PLAYERTAG OPTION Suggestion Description: VTCs should be able to lock the player tag & color used. It is automatically issued to registered employees. Other users can no longer use this (text) combination and employees cannot change it. (Verificated & Validated) Why it should be added: I'm VTC leader since 2015 and have often been confronted with various situations where other people imitate your VTC by using your player tag, coloring the truck similarly (who are not VTC drivers) or ex-employees who are dissatisfied with the dismissal and then doing various childish things “under the name of the VTC”...etc Any example images: ② Suggestion Name: VTC PILOT VEHICLE Suggestion Description: As example a van with LED warning signs, other flashing lights, etc. (of course still without special rights, TMP rules apply normally) The external appearance should be changeable like the Scout car. Why it should be added: Now we have the Scout car which everyone can use...VTCs should also have the option of having a second support vehicle/pilot car! This can only be used by the owner (or assigned role within VTC or max.2-3 persons) and is limited to verified & validated companies. Any example images: ③ Suggestion Name: CUSTOM VTC SKINS (for Future) Suggestion Description: The option to apply the company livery should be blocked like the player tag option. Only registered VTC employees should be able to see/use the costum skin to the truck/trailer. The leaders should upload the templates to the VTC-TMPweb page (VTC abuse protection) This is to prevent the templates from falling into unwanted hands or being shared publicly by company hoppers, people who want to copy VTC or people who join VTC just because of skin. The TMP staff adds the custom skins to the game 1x or 2x a month. The custom skin option should only be possible for VTCs (or also for Patreons?) Why it should be added: Makes VTC even more unique, brings variety and more possibilities for VTCs in terms of design (now we have to use the SCS skins, there are quite a few VTCs with similar skins) and it brings money for TMP Any example images: ④ Suggestion Name: CUSTOM SKIN TIERS (for Future) Suggestion Description: If we start from proposal 3 with the upload, then there should be tiers: Basic (1 truck & 1 trailer) for Free Premium (3 trucks & 3 trailers) for monthly payment or similar Deluxe (5 trucks, 5 trailers & Pilot vehicle) for monthly payment or similar (the number refers to the different truck & trailer models) Why it should be added: Since it is something cumbersome for the staff, the upload of skins should be limited. Any example images: ⑤ Suggestion Name: NEW REPORT OPTION (for Future) Suggestion Description: When custom skins come in, new ways to do unwanted things open up again. The first hurdle should be the upload of the template, where it is first checked by the TMP team for unwanted things (texts, images, insults, inappropriate content). Why it should be added: If something is overlooked, this option should then give the opportunity to report someone. Any example images: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ This post contains things that would be possible now and a few suggestions for the future! Whatever is helpful, I'm glad I shared it with you! Best regards, Aries
  6. I'm here since 09/2015 and have over 4k hours of ETS2 on steam >> 97% are on TMP! & I lead active a VTC with 50+ drivers for over 8 years now... THANK YOU for the efforts TMP team and for making all of this possible for us! I hope we can go many more years together

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.