Exnoxy

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Exnoxy

1. I prefer oldskool Volvo Trucks. It feels nostalgic.
  2. No, i don't agree with you. Most driver goes with 90km/h because its rule. But its not mean trucks top speed is 110km/h. Maybe this limitation is good for Duisburg - Calais Road but it really makes no sense when you're driving on a German highway.
  3. I'm using 1050ti with 16gb ram too. But sadly its not enough for TruckersMP. I think you need to change the graphics settings to solve the problem. In addition, TruckersMP also has graphical settings in the tab menu and they affect the problem you are experiencing. You can change the distance of the drawing distance to the middle distance. You can also disable the drivers of other drivers.
  4. Exnoxy

Cant gas

If you are talking about make to car move on, you should check your keyboard settings. You will see it as gas - acceleration in the keyboard settings. You can also select the most suitable key for yourself by using the key assignment options on the right of the menu. (Usually W)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.