Heavy lag when viewing scorelist

DareO

Question

I am encounetring this issue. My average FPS when there is not so many players around is 50. When I onpen scorelisth my FPS goes down to 5 or even lower. Does anyone else have this issue as well? Any fix? Thanks.

12 answers to this question

I have encountered the same problem, but my only guess is that when you open the play list it has to render the players ping, distance ect.. also bear in mind the Mod is still an Alpha, so there will always be hiccups here and there.

• Upvote 1

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

As said above mostly is about rendering other trucks and calculating with more accuracy the distance between other players even if you have a very good PC-unit it can't help just try to have it off when you are approching a city and use the external camera (e.g. 2 or 6) to drive to boost your FPS a bit

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png

I dont have any FPS problems when not viewing the scoreboard, just when I open it with TAB, the problem is that new reporting system (which is pretty bad in my opinion) is through this scorelist.

yeah you must be fast to catch the rammer before he starts accelerating to 120km/h :P but don't think the scorelist tab is easy to be rended it contains too many informations distance steam profile et2mp profile so try to open tab only when is important

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png