would of trucks

Mr_Zuhair_16

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey there,

Since SCS Software released the full, final version of 1.38 for both American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2, they also updated the World of Trucks servers to be compatible with that version. 

Therefore, the World of Trucks servers aren't compatible with the version of the game that TruckersMP supports. There isn't really a work around, you just have to wait for 1.38 to be supported by TruckersMP and then both services will work flawlessly as usual together. 

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Trial Support

• Upvote 3

Hey there,

That's a known bug with the 1.37 version. Hopefully it will be fixed sometime, though because it is a completely new sound engine it takes some work to get it up to the same standard as the previous engine. 

I hope this is alrighty :) 

Can I help you with anything else?

Warmly,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Trial Support

Hello,

can you try to explain in detail the problem you're experiencing?

If you're talking about the engine restart sound, it is being worked on by the developers as the new sound engine that came with 1.37 will be fully supported after a few updates.

I quoted the devs here https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/96532-02270-released/page/3/

Regards,

Fede

Hello there, :) 

Since you marked a best answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️