"Instant Appeal", easier for Report Moderators

Idea for the Report System on the Website.

It would be nice, if users can see a list of the existing reports against them.

They cant see who did the report, they just see:

• when
  • where
  • reason
  • evidence

For the Report system add an extra field for the Evidence URL (image or video).

Or maybe up to 3 fields...

Then the users could see this URLs and not the description (cos of personal data policies).

Why that change?

This way, users could "instant appeal" or better comment those Reports. They just can answer ONE time in this case to avoid any spam. The answer can just be read by the Moderator and the use who wrote it, not the user that created the report.

In this way, when a Mod claims that report to check, he can immediately check what the reported user has to say about it.

This way i believe, there would be much less appeals afterwards and with this including... less work for the game mods.

An instant appeal can only be made, when the case is not already claimed by a mod.

How the Report Case / Instant Appeal Form could look like:

instantappeal.thumb.png.4e08cc12c9025508ad58b0bf68912368.png

I don't see the need for people to appeal bans or reports when they notice they have reports against them. Sometimes, reports don't show bannable offences, or the moderator dealing with the reports thinks there's no need for a ban. Therefore I don't see any reason for this feature to be implemented.

The ability to see reports against yourself has already been suggested before, so for that part there also is no need for this suggestion. Please also remember to use the correct suggestion format next time, as this is required.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions