Sim hub

dean_toseland24

Question

Hi i have previously been working on trying to edit a skin for ETS2 telemetry but i cant get my head around it so i have tried a different telemetry and that is sim hub im using a dashboard at the moment that i really like but i would just like to add a couple of thing 1, Fatigue time 2, Real time E.T.A, i believe both can be done as they are already one the other telemetry that i used but enjoy sim hub more so if possible could someone help me please i would be very gratefull for anyones help Thanks, Dean

3 answers to this question

Hello Dean, 

From what i can see, no one can really help you with this issue as a lot of people do not have a lot of experience with creating skins since they are not allowed on TruckersMP. 

Therefore, i would recommend you watch some videos on YouTube on how to create them as this is not related to TruckersMP, but rather singleplayer.

Please let me know if there is anything else i can help you with. 

Kind Regards, 

Savage

TruckersMP Support 

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️