[ARCHIVED]Game crash - Possible solution

Moritaka

Hello everyone, this guide is to solve a technical problem that can be quite annoying for some. 

When the 1.36 arrived at our beloved game, it arrived for some with technical problems and errors when launching, either at the beginning or another similar as when pressing the order keys such as (according to standard keys) ESC-M-G-T-LOADED OR FAST SAVING ... . throws a "Crash Game" message (see image 1).

This occurred more in Windows 7 ... but for some people with windows 10 or more advanced than 7 there were also problems, and I want this guide to show a possible solution to this small problem.

1. The first step is to verify that you do not have a problem that the support team has detected that it is for Windows 7 + DirectX11 computers; to which you should look for the respective guide.(image 2)
  2. after corroborating that the guide does not work for our case, one should check in the case that it has a video card installed in the computer, check if all the drivers are properly updated. (In my case it is an Nvidia 1050 ti).
  3. Once you have found the series of your video card, you should see if the drivers for the correct execution of this are updated.
  4. If your card drivers are not up to date, do not worry, by identifying your video card (either RADEON or Nvidida) you just have to go to your preferred search engine and place either .... Drivers Nvidia or Drivers Radeon.(see image 3)
  5. After searching and downloading the driver, you just have to install it on your computer
  6. After having done the previous steps correctly and having installed all the programs correctly, you should solve the problem that throws the game error by pressing one of the keys indicated above.

I sincerely hope that your problem has been solved and you can enjoy both the base game and online, always respecting the laws and in a good way .... happy trucking.

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

Image 3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...