Establish a roadguard system !

Arkaan

Suggestion Name:
Road Guard system.

Suggestion Description:
First, hello, I propose an idea that I had a lot of time ago. Establish a roadguard system. For serious players who know the rules of the road. What he can do: kick people who do not respect anything or those who are blocking the roads. Only this. For example, I often stay in Duisburg because it is a city where traffic is very complicated and the police are not often there. Every 5 minutes or so a person blocks the road because he's probably too hurried, we must react and the moderators have other bigger problems to solve.

Any example images: 
Here is a screenshot but you can go see on the spot ! :) ( I have two plate with TRAFFIC & GUARD and on my car plate is written : ROADGUARD )

Thank you very much for reading, wishing for a positive response. Sincerely, Arkaan.

20191017162805_1.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Woah! 1

Hello @Arkaan,

Thank you for taking your time, writing thos suggestion. Every idea if how to improve our modification is greatly appreciated! 

Unfortunately, I have to inform you that thos suggestion is going to be declined. 

This idea has been suggested and declined many times due to the fact that currently we don't see a practical reason to have this type of staff position. 

Also, I must warn you that using such tags as "Traffic Officer" / "Road Guard" etc. can be seen as staff impersonation and is a banable offence, so I'd suggest not to use this tag any more. 

Controlling the traffic and enforcing rules is only down to the Game Moderators. 

If you will have any further questions of concerns, feel free to send me a private message! 

Thanks, 

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

• HaulieCry 1

banner