Logitech Driving Force EX mouse unstable

Egoistanbul

Question

hello to everyone,

I have read almost all of the forum and many other forums, but I could not find what I was looking for. I have the steering wheel in the photo below. The Logitech driving force is called EX. when I connect this computer to the computer and enter the game, throttle, touch the brake pedal, or when I turn the steering wheel constantly slips down. I try to pull the mouse up manually, but it always slips down. When I press the accelerator halfway, the mouse moves normally. also when I enter the game, I constantly get a reaction like the brake pedal is pressed. The vehicle is constantly driving in reverse gear. When I step on the gas brake is half. There is no problem I have tried the steering in different games (lfs, nfs, ps3). There are no settings left in the game. I did the driver updates, I did the game to the computer update. I disassembled the mouse while entering the game, plugged into different ports, etc. Has anyone of you used this steering wheel set before, or has anyone seen a similar problem?

its my device 8ccf8ac65746f3f77f253b54f2828892.jpeg?im

5 answers to this question

I seems like you have conflict between your controls. I assumes you have Logitech Gaming software installed, if not install that first.

I believe the easiest way to solve that is  start from zero.

1 delete your control folder from your profile in C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles

2 enters the game and set everything up again,  in control options select keyboard + Logitech wheel 

and select real automatic gearbox

Hello, did the answer given above solve your problem?

I await your return! ^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

On 8/30/2019 at 11:33 AM, aalb75 said:

I seems like you have conflict between your controls. I assumes you have Logitech Gaming software installed, if not install that first.

I believe the easiest way to solve that is  start from zero.

1 delete your control folder from your profile in C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles

2 enters the game and set everything up again,  in control options select keyboard + Logitech wheel 

and select real automatic gearbox

unfortunately did not solve the problem. I deleted the game and reinstalled it but it didn't change

Hello again,

We are sorry to hear that your problem has still not been resolved as of the last update you gave us. However, with new topics being created each and every day here in the Help Section, it is important for us to keep it organized and to move the inactive topics out of the way of new topics that have been created needing help and replies.

As your topic has not had a reply in 3 days, we will now be locking it and moving it to the respective forum section.

// Locked and moved to Inactive.

If you would like your topic reopened, please approach me on the forums and I will be happy to reopen it within the next week before we move this topic to Unsolved.

Thank you for understanding and have a great weekend!

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

As it has been 1 week without hearing from you regarding this topic, we will hope that you are no longer in need of our help.

In order to keep the forums organised, we must move inactive topics to their respective section and make room for new topics being created. That being said, your topic will have the following actions taken on it:

// Locked and moved to Unsolved.

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support