To make money with the worker

Hallo, I've got a suggestion for the multiplayer mode at ATS and ETS 2.

It is possible to insert the money the worker for my company earn.

It is just possible for the offline mode and in multiplayer just when you choose a service.

The reason why this idea is able to add is that you invest your money for your company, also your workers and if you get more workers than you earn more money.

• Confused 1

Hi there deutschrusse, and welcome to the forum. We're all ears when it comes to new ideas, but these ideas require to be suggested using the right format, which you can find in the following topic (there is also a link right above the title of your post):

Failure to apply the right format within three days from now will most likely result in your suggestion being closed without it even being reviewed, so please, change it as soon as you can! Notice that a well formulated text, details and images are always appreciated and will help us better understand what you're exactly meaning.

May you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me. You can send me a private message by clicking here ;)

Cheers,

en_field, TruckersMP Community Moderator.

• Thanks 1

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

Hi there again. It's been more than three days and you haven't applied the right format. As said above, this means your suggestion is getting rejected. Feel free to elaborate your suggestion again, but please, use the right format this time!

//Rejected.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0