Unsupported verion even with correct version of the game.

Sciti

Question

Did all what guides in knowledge base said.

Reinstalled TruckersMP completely, still this issue.

All info in attaches

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

Idk how to delete. But it started without any downgrades(before this, it said that i need to downgrade to start). Resolved. Don't approve pls

6 answers to this question

Hello @Sciti

Developer quickly made support for the latest version of ets2

so at the moment 21:27 UTC:

Steam > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > BETAS for Euro Truck Simulator 2 > NONE - Opt out of all beta programs

Official announcement:

"Great news guys! TruckersMP supports the latest ETS2 update. Thank you for waiting. If you downgraded your game version make sure to select 'NONE' in the beta tab. If you did not downgrade and your ETS2 is up to date just update TruckersMP. Happy Trucking!"

Greetings

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

Make sure that you're not taking part in any betas (within steam) and let steam download the small update.  Then you'll be able to run TMP again.

Guest Cowie

Hello,

Thanks for posting your help topic, I hope I will be able to help you and see you back on the road very soon!

As TruckersMP is now updated with the most recent update of ETS2, there is no need to play using any beta version. That being said, where you select which ETS2 Game version you use, please select the option saying "No beta's - Opt out of all beta's". Once you have selected this option, please give Steam some time to properly update the game, make sure to not close Steam until the update is done. From here, you should be able to launch ETS2 via the TruckersMP launcher as you would normally to connect to one of the TruckersMP servers.

Please let us know if this answers your question and if not, I am happy to continue helping you.

Sincerely,

-ccowie

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive