Maybe?

Valmorian

Question

Would't it be a better idea to well update your stuff on like a monday morning or something? like... not on a sunday evening when most people can and want to play? XD

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that this has active updates and all, and its really going forward, but the servers are offline like every half hour :P

My friend just bought this game to play together and now we cant xD

still thumbs up tho! love this mod!

5 answers to this question

Maybe monday morning they go to work or school to? :D

Well..... Touché

Would be nice tho if there was a forum post or what ever that says when the servers are online or offline, the "status"thingy doesnt work xD like it doesnt :P it always says there are people in the servers when the servers are offline and they are always online in the status thingy.

You will notice when the servers are offline, also The Moderatoring Team wont post everything here because thats to much work, We live in 21st century, so some indipendent behaviour is expected! ;)

Just saying it would be easier xD

BTW I didn't make 2 posts, I saw there where 2 posts but I never made 2? I really have no idea how that happened, I thought my internet was like bugged or something, maybe I double clicked post thread or soemthing so it might bugged out on me on my end, but I did not meen to do that so if you can delete that post that'd be great :D

While you're at it you can close this topic too.