• Reinstall TruckersMP Launcher and remove files by CCleaner
  • Restart router
  • Reinstall Euro Truck Simulator 2 Launcher and remove files by CCleaner
  • press F1 in TruckersMP Launcher menu

Best Regards

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello @Worggy,

Can you please show us the screenshot of that error you're getting? That will help us to understand what error you have, so we'll look for the right solution!

You can upload the screenshot on imgur.com (You don't need to be registered to upload the picture).

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Hello,

have you tried this?

Run in compatibility mod for Windows 7 - on windows 10

Reinstall TruckersMP Launcher and remove files by CCleaner - I uninstalled and reinstalled I will try it using ccleaner

Restart router - yes didnt work

Reinstall Euro Truck Simulator 2 Launcher and remove files by CCleaner

press F1 in TruckersMP Launcher menu - doesnt let me get to the launcher 

I will try everything on the list and get back with you.

image.png.25889fce1e779d1f47dcacadc6b0463c.png

Dear @Worggy,

Please, try the following:

1. Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework
  2. Clean your temp files with CCleaner
  3. Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache
  4. If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path by clicking on Move folder...

If the above steps didn't work for you, open Command Prompt as admin and type net user Administrator /active:yes .This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

1. Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.
  2. Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.
  3. Log out again and log back in with your normal account.
  4. If you still have the same error you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution.

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

I had an idea if I just reset my pc and went in and edited each profile in ATS and ETS to save to the cloud then I do the reset install everything then uncheck each profile to being back on my PC would that keep all my current profiles and correct this problem? I really have little on my PC I cant lose minus my streaming set up but im sure I can get that back up in no time, 

45 minutes ago, Sneezy said:

I dont have a features option but I do have compatibility troubleshooter. When I select use recommended setting I still get the error even running as administrator. 

Hello, 

• Right click to truckersmp
  • Features
  • Compatibility
  • Select run this program as administrator.
  • and start the game as administrator.

Sincerely,

Sneezy

48 minutes ago, [WTLVTC] Dan said:

Not yet still working on it

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
[WTLVTC] Dan

TruckersMP Support

Hello :) 

It may cause by your internet, have you tried restart your internet then try to open it again ?

Or can you try this guide

If it still doesn't work, try these

- Have you tried uninstalling the TruckersMP Launcher and then reinstalling it again? You can do so here:  C:\Program Files\TruckersMP Launcher\unins000.exe

- Have you tried verifying integrity of game cache?:

1) Right-click ETS/ATS in the list of games and select "Properties"
2) Goto "Local Files" and click the "Verify integrity of game cache..." button
3) Make sure you wait untill it's done before seeing if your issue is solved. This process may take several minutes.

I would also advise you to try this:

• Tap on the Windows-key. This should open the start menu or bring you to the Start Screen interface depending on how Windows 10 is configured on the system.
  • Type cmd and wait for the results to be displayed.
  • Right-click no the Command Prompt result and select "run as administrator" from the context menu.
  • Run the command net user to display a list of all user accounts on the system.
  • To activate the inactive administrator account, run the command net user administrator /active:yes

And try this:

• Goto C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP
  • Delete both core_ets2mp.dll  files
  • Start Truckersmp launcher as administrator and click on install the files.

Also, make sure that the Windows firewall does not block your connection. Open the Windows firewall and say Restore defaults.

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png

1 hour ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Awesome I will give these a try mods lets go ahead and mark this solved if these dont work I plan on just resetting my PC if that doesnt correct the problem ill make another ticket. 

Hello :) 

It may cause by your internet, have you tried restart your internet then try to open it again ?

Or can you try this guide

If it still doesn't work, try these

- Have you tried uninstalling the TruckersMP Launcher and then reinstalling it again? You can do so here:  C:\Program Files\TruckersMP Launcher\unins000.exe

- Have you tried verifying integrity of game cache?:

1) Right-click ETS/ATS in the list of games and select "Properties"
2) Goto "Local Files" and click the "Verify integrity of game cache..." button
3) Make sure you wait untill it's done before seeing if your issue is solved. This process may take several minutes.

I would also advise you to try this:

• Tap on the Windows-key. This should open the start menu or bring you to the Start Screen interface depending on how Windows 10 is configured on the system.
  • Type cmd and wait for the results to be displayed.
  • Right-click no the Command Prompt result and select "run as administrator" from the context menu.
  • Run the command net user to display a list of all user accounts on the system.
  • To activate the inactive administrator account, run the command net user administrator /active:yes

And try this:

• Goto C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP
  • Delete both core_ets2mp.dll  files
  • Start Truckersmp launcher as administrator and click on install the files.

Also, make sure that the Windows firewall does not block your connection. Open the Windows firewall and say Restore defaults.

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png