Accoounts

canadien_goose1

Question

hi there i have come here on behalf of another player of ats/ets2 as they are wanting to use truckers-mp. they are having a big problem with making an account up to be able to play, therefor when they go to create an account it just says log in with steam and it is not working at all Evan when he puts his right details in. can anybody help?

4 answers to this question

Hello there, I am sorry to hear that your friend has faced a problem while trying to register a new profile on TruckersMP.

As mentioned above, there is most likely something wrong with his/her Steam privacy settings. Link this topic for his/her as it includes all the required information regarding on the issue:

Usually, people do not pay too much attention to the following "box" which is located in the Steam privacy settings page: "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details". This box should be unticked in order to register a new profile on TruckersMP website - if it is checked, the system can not find the game from his/her Steam profile. Ensure that your friend has got exactly the same privacy settings as in the following screenshot:

Spoiler

sbyqEVi.png

If the Steam privacy settings are correct, there are a few more solutions he/she can give a try:

• Ask your friend to play the game in the background while trying to register a new profile.
  • Ask your friend to make the Steam profile private for a minute and then public again.
  • Ask your friend to wait a little more when registering a new profile - sometimes it might take quite a long time before the profile gets registered.
  • Also, you did not mention how long your friend has played the game. Your friend must play the game for a bit over 2 hours in order to register a new profile. Sometimes exactly 2.0 hours is not enough.

I hope that the problem gets resolved as soon as possible. Have a great day! :) 

Could you get a screenshot of the error?]

Please ensure that your friend has more than 2 hours played on either ETS 2 or ATS

Also make sure their profile is set to public, follow this guide, (includes video)

Dear  @canadien_goose1

Since this topic has been inactive for  3 days ,due to this  i  will have to move this topic to  the Inactive topics.

If you still need any further  help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive 

Hello @canadien_goose1

Your topic has been inactive for more than 2 days and I'll move it to Unsolved Topics.
Do not hesitate to create another topic or  a support ticket if you need any kind of help!

Thanks for your participation!

/Moved to Unsolved