No Collision Option

Lbs207

Suggestion Name: No Collision Option

Suggestion Description: On a certain forum area you can apply to have a no collide option enabled only on the Calais - Duisburg route. when enabled would get rid of collisions caused by other vehicles. You cannot hit other people and other people cannot hit you when this is enabled. 

This application would be showing that you just want to drive realistically, That you will still follow all rules and still follow all traffic rules. Other trucks will not know that you are no collided. Yet they still try to hit you always. This is just for truckers who want to drive realistically, still be envolved with traffic, Still follow traffic laws but when the time comes every single second that a truck try’s to hit you, Nothing will happen to you.

During said application you would sign a “Contract” saying that if you are caught not following traffic laws and not being envolved with traffic the No Collision Option Will be taken away from you. 

( This is only for realistic trucker drivers only. ) You see below why.

Any example images: No.

Why should this be added?: Truckers who drive realistically like myself are constantly getting bullied. In my case... Here’s a list. (People who cannot see that a truck has stopped, Bashed into from people overtaking, Having people pull in the wrong way on the gas station, People trying to skip a giant traffic jam by going on the wrong side, People crashing into other people causing me to crash into them as they go flying, People overtaking without looking at GPS for another truck, Trucks who ignore the fact that they have a trailer, Trucks who decide to send Skodas into the depths of hell, Trucks who fail to yield, Trucks who are on their phone, Trucks trying to skip the train, Trucks spawning out of nowhere, Trucks who overtake another truck that is letting people like me out of the gas station, People who overtake on the grass, People who should take a driving test to see how bad they are and how to improve, People who overtake through a gas station, People who cannot use a roundabout, People who cannot use their eyes and drive blind, People who pull out in front of me randomly during 80kph speed limits, People who spawn out of nowhere, People who just straight up say help me when they are upside down in a ditch with their trailer blocking the road, People who take corners too fast, People who just think about their life decisions while in the middle of the road... You get my point. ) And if you try to report this people everything will be done and moving by the time they even look. As you see from my list I am the one constantly being bullied and it’s just annoying. I just want to drive normally and be happy. I want to drive realistically without issues but still be with traffic.

I’m not too sure if this is hard to make and if it has already been suggested or is in the works but it’s worth a shot.

Actually read some of these don’t just skip to the bottom. 

• Confused 2

• 3 weeks later...

It's at your own risk to drive on the Calais-Duisburg road. We will not create a special NCZ option just because players want to drive on that specific road without receiving damage. If you want to drive without collision on, please do so on EU4.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions