From the UAE?

CameronA

Question

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. A few months ago i moved the the UAE and am now living in Abu Dhabi. I have been playing a bit of TMP lately but seem to get kicked a lot for high ping. Is there anyone out there who is maybe having this same issue and would possibly have a solution to stop the high ping, or just anyone at all who would have an idea of how to make my ping lower to allow me to stay in the game.

Thanks

CameronA

4 answers to this question

Hello @CameronA,

UAE is in Asia, so If you want to play TruckersMP you need to play on Asian server, but as I know there are not any, so you can't do anything with that since It's not your problem, that's server problems.
European servers are too far from you and this causes high ping. Hope this helps :) 

Try all of these

1. Do a DNS flush, Clicky here on how to do that

2. Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC

3. Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you don't know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you further on.)

4. Do a Disk Cleanup of C: drive Clicky here on how to do that , P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1/Windows RT 8.1 , Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7/8/10)

5. Disable any unwanted programs you don't want running and hogging internet. Clicky here on how to do that.

Id bet on my listed methods to have a ping reduction by a few ms.

If all else fails make a support ticket.

Hello @CameronA

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for a futher 2  days due to this i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved