Why have no many player the hacking mods ingame active?

KW_Transporte

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi,

Some players do use ncz hack or speedhack, Or they have internet & lag /Ping problem or Sync problems.

However, some players wants to destroy for other players.

So i really do recommend you to avoid C-D road if you want to chill or have fun without get rammed or get any damage from other trucks.

I hope this Explains.

Regards

Total EDM 

Hello @KW_Transporte,

It is possible that someone is indeed using mods or hacks to, sadly, ruin your day. But it could also be that the player is lagging.

My advise is that you record these moments, if your are able to, and send them to the report section of the website: https://truckersmp.com/reports

If you need any more help, please ask!

Happy Trucking ETS2

hello 

§2.1 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar. Misusing features such as the ghost mode to cause damage to others or similar.

2 hours ago, KW_Transporte said:

I drove from rotterdam to duisburg. On my why 15 players, drove right through me i got a massive damage on truck trailer and load. I can it be, that a huge amount of player use that hacking mods? 

The servers are currently experiencing lots of lag issues from the looks. A friend of mine keeps randomly freezing (He's having to restart his game, which seems to be the only way to reset yourself) but for him is just driving normally, I drove into him and he explained your EXACT description... "drove right through me i got a massive damage on truck trailer and load", bare in mind, I didn't actually see him. I believe this isn't hacks, the servers are just lagging pretty badly, right now.

On our screens, you are stuck in one location, one position with no movement at all, however, the wheels are spinning on the spot, but to you, you are somewhere else, driving.

• Upvote 1