Problem with game runtime c++ error

\Damian/ (PL)

Question

13 answers to this question

this command in film changing settings memory i have win 7 32bit and 4gb ram ,I don't want to break the computer  :mellow:

He is one of the moderators, try to do this change for the sake of the game, but back up your data so you won't have problems !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Why you have Win 7 x32 on 4GB RAM. Your system uses only 3.2GB RAM. This is not good.

Look at this:

increaseuserva Megabytes

Specifies the amount of memory, in megabytes, for user-mode virtual address space.

On 32-bit editions of Windows, applications have 4 gigabyte (GB) of virtual address space available. The virtual address space is divided so that 2 GB is available to the application and the other 2 GB is available only to the system.

The 4-gigabyte tuning feature, enabled with the increaseuserva option, allows you to increase the virtual address space that is available to the application up to 3 GB, which reduces the amount available to the system to between 1 and 2 GB. The BCEdit /set increaseuserva Megabytes command can specify any value between 2048 (2 GB) and 3072 (3 GB) megabytes in decimal notation. Windows uses the remaining address space (4 GB minus the specified amount) as its kernel-mode address space.

Your virtual memory is only 2048 (2GB).

You use FXAA Injector or SweetFX?

If so try it without him.

or follow these steps:

I not guarantee it will work.

Before you move on to following these steps, I'd like to test your entire sweetfx pack on my setup for stability issues.

Lets open up the questionnaire;

1. Did do perform a clean installation of the graphic drivers?
2. Care to explain the presence of eFX docs?
3. Using any overlaying app like Fraps, RivaTuner, MSI Afterburner? Save your overclocks, exit them and try.
4. Last I know, sweetFX was upgraded to v1.5.1 (GUI equipped) for 32bit games exes (not 32bit OS) and Boloutaur 2024's for both 32 & 64bit game exes. Tried those?

Unless there are some old settings you use from sweetfx v1.4 that are unavailable in Ceejay's v1.5.1 or Boloutaur 2024's sweetfx, I'd recommend moving on to any one of them.

Steps:
1. Remove the '-nodx9ex' parameter for the time being.
2. Save your SweetFX_settings text file from the game folder to the desktop or some place you can easily retrieve.
3. Delete or Move every SweetFX file some place else incase you want them again. FYI, the game files that need to be left untouched are, "eurotruck2.exe, steam_api.dll & swopenal32.dll"
4a. Ceejay's v1.5.1 - Once downloaded, open the sweetfx_config.exe and follow the screenshots below to edit the settings to your likings (saved earlier). Replacing the sweetfx_setting.txt file might work but will create confusion later on with the version of sweetfx you have.
4b. Boloutaur 2024's sweetfx pack comes as a drop-all-files-in-game-dir. Edit the settings.txt and test.
5. If the game crashes again with the same error now would be a good time to reinstall steam. Create backup of your game through steam first else you'll have to re-download the entire game again.

EDIT:

Here is my log
Notice the size of virtual memory

************ : log created on : Sunday March 01 2015 @ 17:42:43
00:00:00.000 : [sys] running on x86 / Windows 7 x64 (version 6.1) / Service Pack 1
00:00:00.000 : [sys] DirectX version : 4.09.00.0904
00:00:00.000 : [sys] Command line:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\eurotrucks2.exe
00:00:00.000 : [cpu] CPU0: AuthenticAMD [AMD Phenom II X4 840 Processor] with 4 cores (4 threads) at ~3214MHz.
00:00:00.000 : [sys] using 3 worker thread(s)
00:00:00.000 : [sys] and 3 worker threads for IO.
00:00:00.000 : [sys] using QPC / TSC invariant timer, frequency 3139316Hz
00:00:00.000 : [mem] physical total: 4095M
00:00:00.000 : [mem] physical avail: 2384M
00:00:00.000 : [mem] virtual total: 4095M
00:00:00.000 : [mem] virtual avail: 3559M

00:00:00.000 : [mem] Trying to allocate memory pool (409600K)
00:00:00.000 : [mem] Allocated 5 temporary loading buffer(s)

CZ/SK komunita hráčů ETS2 a ATS

Logo_CZSK_Truckers.jpg?ver=0

Dodržujte tato pravidla, více info zde Pravidla ve hře a Pravidla fóra.