how to get it working

fufaka

Question

I have now installed truckermp, and it went without a hinch - but getting it to work is quite the problem

I run ETS2 trough TruckerMP shortcut on my desktop, and steam prompts a message saying "start with commandline" truckermp.exe whatever _ I click ok and the game starts

Odd thing is just, last time I played this mod no cars were on the streets or any AI driven trucks only other players. It aint' so now, I don't see any other players, but the AI controlled vehicles still roam.

What could I be doing wrong, if it even is me?

7 answers to this question

Hello first, @fufaka
Launcher cannot connect to the TruckersMP server to download new updates. Reset your router and update the internet access completely. In addition, Firewall and Antivirus programs were not launched.

Solution 2

This problem is usually the case if you've entered the game without first logging into Steam, just to solve this issue, just follow these steps:

1-) Restart your computer
2-) Open your Steam account (do not click on any game from the Desktop)
3-) After opening Steam completely, enter the game you want
4-) Happy ending, problem solved

If these steps have helped solve the problem that you have experienced, please let us know by this point that we will help other friends who have this problem. :)

But this didn't solve the problem..

Its updating TruckersMP just fine fine,  and the shortcut I mentioned on the desktop is called "TruckersMP" . I assume this is what I use  to get the mod going?

I also tried running  it trough steam, but still without luck.

It just won't  work ingame it seems.

If you right-click on TruckersMP.exe on the desktop and enter parameters from the properties, you may encounter an error, or you may experience a problem if you enter a parameter in the steam from properties to startup options. The parameters in TruckersMP.exe and the parameters in Steam are the same, so I hope the problem will be solved. It's worth checking out. :)