Connection error retry

- LuLu38Fr -

Question

5 answers to this question

Dear @SPEEDBOY [FR] YTB,

Please, first make sure to finish the TruckersMP/ETS2 process in your task manager.

(Right-click on the desktop bar> Task manager> processes> ETS2/TMP> Right click> End task.)

Then try running the launcher again as an administrator.

Hope this can help you!
Good luck!

Sincerely,

Lorena

TruckersMP - Support Manager

• Like 1

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

hello

try this

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" 

4.then you will find the "core_ets2mp.dll" and delete the file "core_ets2mp.dll"

5.then open the launcher and download the updates.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello, Bonjour,

Welcome to the TruckersMP Forums to you and anyone else that has recently joined. It is a pleasure to have you with us. And for you, I hope you will stay around the forums even now that your problem is solved! There are lots of discussions, giveaways, forum games and more to see here on the TruckersMP Forums! Anyways, thank you for creating this help topic on the forums, as well as a huge thank you to all of the community members who have taken part in this discussion and contributed to helping the user. 

Since you have informed us that your problem is now solved and that you can return in game, we will be proceeding with 2 actions on your topic today. You can find exactly what is happening to your topic below my message. I do offer my Support in French and English if you have any questions or concerns that you wish to speak to me about, you can do so by contacting me over the forum Private Message function.

//Locked and moved to Solved.

Sincerely,