Appeal Ban - Nobody writes back

JxGamer

Question

3 answers to this question

Dear @JxGamer,

Normally appeals can be answered in 1-3 days, but there is no deadline for permanent bans, which it can be even 1 week.

I will contact with that admin who has banned you so that they can review your appeal, but please be patient and respect the waiting list in our appeals system.

I hope that you can understand our situation, you are not the only user that is using our appeals system, and to avoid this kind of problems please read and respect our rules!
http://truckersmp.com/rules

I hope my comment will help you.
Greetings!

Sincerely,
Lorena*
TruckersMP-Support Manager

• Like 1

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hi there,

Thank you for raising your concern. I am also sorry to hear that your appeal is taking a while to be viewed. Fortunately, it looks like your appeal has been handled and that your ban has been lifted. That being said, there shouldn't be a need for further discussion on this topic. The appropriate information and replies have been given by the users above. Should you have any further questions or concerns, you can get in touch with me by using the Private Message function here on the TruckersMP Forums. However, just like the game moderators, I am also busy. It can take a while for a reply but nobody is ever being ignored.

Lastly, may I remind you that if you wish to complain or simply express your opinion regarding the wait time or the service of our staff team, in this case the Game Moderator, you can do so by speaking with the Upper Staff team, and more specifically, the Game Moderator Management team who will be sure to help you out at the best of their capability. However, that will also require patience. You can contact them by using the Feedback system, which you can find by visiting the link that I will leave you below.

That being said, with the answers given above, I will be proceeding with the closure of this topic. In the future, should your appeal take more than 4 days, you can also create a feedback ticket about it. Please refrain from creating a forum topic about the issue since it may seem like a personal attack to the Game Moderator issuing your banishment. i do hope you can understand my concern and will take it into consideration in the future.

Feedback system: https://truckersmp.com/feedback/

Enough said,

//Locked and moved to Solved.

Sincerely,