Its either game bug or just MP bug but I think its game breaking

TommyTheHeist

Game: ATS

Mod Version: Latest as of today (10 OCT)..
Controllers Used: Mouse
Description of Issue: So, I was driving that small car, decided to buy truck again and I noticed that if you select a car dealer and choose option visit dealer, you will get money.. and if you leave dealer, do the same again, you will get money again. Maybe this is because I have garage, few hired drivers and time "goes on" as you travel there (similar to when you request towing service and lets say 5 hours passes) and this is just a revenue I get from my drivers but still I think this is not good because I could get 1 million in.. I dont know.. one minute?..
How to reproduce: See vid
Screenshots / Videos:

Unfortunately, I have to tell you that this bug is not going to be fixed. The reason this happens is because when visiting dealerships you travel to that destination for which the game simulates passed time (hence your drivers earn money by completing deliveries). Because the server forces a synced game time to all players connected this time simulation is reverted again after it has calculated the income of your drivers (this is simular to quick travel and sleeping).

//Moved to Won't Fix.

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst