[FORUM]Improvement of "Popular Contributors" section

Leon Baker

Suggestion Name: Improvement of "Popular Contributors" section

Suggestion Description: At first I want suggest to add popular contributors by Reputation, Content Count and Followers. Also, I think it would be great If we can see more than top 5 contributors, I mean add button "see more" so we can see full list of popular contributors. Apart from that, I don't like that staff members are always in top as they get lots of reputation from TruckersMP Team topic or just from posts because they are staff, so it will be great if they will be blacklisted from that top or maybe there  will be button to see popular contributors from all forum members with staff or without staff members, something similliar to members search system on forum.

Any example images:

uTk7bIo.png

Why should it be added?: It should be added to give more search options in popular contributors section for members.

• Like 3
  • True Story 1

• 3 weeks later...

HI There, 

Sadly, on this occasion, I will have to reject your suggestion because of the following reason:

- With the "Contributor" being something that came with the new forum update, there is no possible way to add this as this is something that was created by the forum software developers [IPB], If we could add this, I would have accepted this suggestion but at the moment we are limited.

Thanks for the suggestion.

//Rejected