HELP

RobiBobii

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello. Do you have both euro tuck simulation 2 and American truck simulator? Or do you only have American truck simulator?

On the launcher install windows, if you only have American truck simulator then please untick the box for ets2. If you have both then leave both ticked.

To find the correct location, please go to Steam -> library -> Euro Truck Simulator2  -> right click and press properties -> go to the local files tab and press browse local files. 

If you press on the bar at the top which shows the address, you'll be able to copy and paste this into the installer for the correct location.

Best Regards :)

Hello, Bonjour,

Welcome to the forums!

As you can see, the help section is a very active section of the forums having already 3 replies in 20 minutes. On top of this, they are great answers which should provide all the information you need in order to solve your problem. Since I hope to see you on the roads of TruckersMP as soon as possible, I would like to know if your problem has been solved. Please inform us so we can handle this topic accordingly!

~ccowie
TruckersMP Support [FR/EN]

11 minutes ago, S p a r k i e said:

Just go into the Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder, going into the bin folder is unessecary

thanks
that helps me
have a nice day

1 minute ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Hello, Bonjour,

Welcome to the forums!

As you can see, the help section is a very active section of the forums having already 3 replies in 20 minutes. On top of this, they are great answers which should provide all the information you need in order to solve your problem. Since I hope to see you on the roads of TruckersMP as soon as possible, I would like to know if your problem has been solved. Please inform us so we can handle this topic accordingly!

~ccowie

yep my problem have been solved.
thanks and have a nice day!

Hello, again.

We are very pleased to hear your problem has been solved and with such a short period of time!

Thank you to the entire community who has participated in this help topic. For future reference, such as people having the same problem as you had, I will mark the answer that helped you as the best one. As it is my duties, I will lock and move your topic to the appropriate place (Solved).

Should you have any questions about the actions I am taking on your topic today, please do not hesitate to contact me via the TruckersMP Forum Private Message function. I will reply to you as soon as I can.

//Locked and moved to Solved.

~ccowie