Add A Promods Server or Some Way to Host A Server for Yourself and

VooV-tastic

Cut down the amount of servers and just have 3 servers + a map mods server. 

If there was a map mods server it would be beneficial for the people who want to drive very long distances in convoys.

Add map mods like: ProMods, RUSMap, Southern Regions Map, etc.

Some people have just gotten bored of the standard map area and want to drive their trucks in Russia, or Iceland with their friends but currently there is no way to do that. 

Even adding a server browser so you can host your own server for your friends with your own mods would be fantastic.

Some people (like me) are dissapointed because we cannot play with our friends and use the mods we want to.

(Yes I know this isn't a new topic)

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Hello,

First of all, please use our Suggestion Format. It's really simple to use, please use it the next time.

Remember to keep your post structured and easy to read and keep it to one suggestion pr. thread.

For example:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Second of all, this has been suggested and rejected before. I suggest you use the search function as well since it's there for a reason.

Rejected.

• Like 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.