Sharing Fuel With Those Who Stopped Their Jobs

H4ppyPT

Hello ;)

I thought in a subject that I think nobody presented yet for you.

Suggestion Name: Sharing fuel with those who stopped their jobs.

Suggestion Description: Let's imagine... you're in a W.O.T contract of 22h. You have to drive a lot of time. And if your fuel, accidentally, runs out? If you call the assistance you'll lose the contract (at least on ATS it happens...)

One time I was driving and I had to stop, turned on the danger lights, and more than 4 or 5 players asked me "Hey H4ppy are you ok?".

In that time, I answered "Yeah... everything's ok, thanks for asking" and thought for myself "Why they ask if they can't help me anyway ahaha?"

My idea is, if possible of course, when a player stopps for beeing out of fuel, if a player passes can stop and give him an hand sharing his fuel, making possible for both finish their jobs.

Any example images: Not necessary.

Why should it be added?: I think it could transform the game more interactive from players to players where everyone could be helpful.

I'm open for all your constructive opinions.

With the best regards

• HaulieLove 1

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is not realistic by any means. Unless you actually have some sort of mobile fuel station, I doubt that somebody has a pump to empty their fuel tank and re-fill it into your truck's fuel tanks. Additionally, only the Big Sur Landslide jobs on ATS were cancelled when calling the tow truck as you would have been able to cheat your way to Santa Cruz by not actually driving the route. Because of that, the job was cancelled. This does not happen under normal circumstances, though.

However, since this is technically not possible, I see myself forced to reject your suggestion, even though you have thought about this quite a while, probably.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

//Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.