Problem on the road

Question

hi.The main problem here is that on the clais road when it's being repaired by the road it will not improve on other players and I'm behind a trailer and I'll crash once and for all.

reverently

Thanks for your follow up  

8 answers to this question

Probably related to an issue which requires the community's help. Also, you did not follow the mandatory format either.

//Moved to Help.

Hello,

Please give us more information in regards to your issue. Are you suggesting your game is crashing? It is very hard to currently understand what problem you are facing.

The road between Calais and Duisburg is not being "repaired", however you may be referring to the newly added random events. These can be disabled, in which I will link a topic below which will help you to do this.

Hope this helps, if not please describe your issue in more detail :) 

Guest Cowie

Hello, Bonjour,

Some great people from the community have given some great replies above. That being said, we would like to know if anything has solved your issue or if you still need help.

Thanks!

~ccowie

^

As above. This topic has been inactive for 5 days now and because of that, the topic will be moved to unsolved topics.

I hope that you're having a great day! ^_^

//Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity