Suggestion for Server

ItsHarryUK

Suggestion Name: Keep them in Ghost Mode until safe to fully been seen in the game.

Suggestion Description: When people join the game and go out of Ghost Mode they sometimes hit other cars or trucks that are parked and they suddenly get hit out without seeing anyone there. 

Any example images: Nothing to be shown.

Why should it be added?: I think it should be added because of a lot of people get damaged from it and spending a lot of money and some people can't even afford it sometimes and I think it will work because it will save a lot of people from F7 to the nearest service area and lower the trucks and cars in big cities and even might reduce it.

• Confused 2

Based on your description, I cannot really see what your actual idea is. Given the fact that you did not bother to show us any video examples or similar things to visually explain what you want to suggest, I cannot fully understand it. However, since the ghost mode is working very well as of now, there are no plans to change the basic concept of it. 

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.