Change / Remove confusing rules of save editing..

Suggestion Name: Change / Remove confusing rules of save editing..

Suggestion Description:

Rule:
It's not permitted to place more than one item in one single slot.(Ok, so, I can't use 1 bullbar with more than 1 object per slot) It is permitted to use at most 3 bars and place them on different slots meant for grills or lower bars. It is also possible to put all bars on the same slots and combine them. ---(Ok, so, I can combine them)--- Items limit for these bars is what the game allows by default.

So, I can't use more than one item per slot but I can combine them, duplicated grills too. There is no word about duplicated bullbars. 

Why this isn't allowed if rules says is allowed? (Duplicated bullbars or bullbars that mach them slots): (Watch the spoiler)

Spoiler

XVCSUyB.gif

9NfrO0f.jpg

Why should it be added?: Is confusing, the rules says that i can but admins says that I can't. So? Do I can or not?

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • True Story 1

• 3 months later...

Hey,

Thanks for your suggestion!

On this occasion, I'm afraid I will have to reject your suggestion for the following reason:

• We have recently updated our save editing rules to contain a few images like this and they now show what is allowed and what is not allowed.

Thanks for the suggestion anyways! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.