Traffic Violations Server Setting

dinoman9877

So, I've been playing multiplayer for just a short bit now, and I've already been in a lot of wrecks. 14% worth of damage on my company truck in just 24 hours. Could be worse, but they've all been caused by people going the wrong way or speeding. And they can do this because, ya know, traffic violations are client side.

So my suggestion is that, if at all possible, there be a traffic violations server setting, which would make it so that everyone on the server has to adhere to the rules of the road or be punished by the game itself. Sometimes you just can't get all the evidence you need to report someone in time, so this could be a good way of deterring people from being reckless and stupid if, ya know, doing so makes them broke beyond repairing their truck.

Just an idea, dunno if it's possible or even a good idea or if it's been suggested, but it now exists.

While the idea is by no means bad, I have to tell you that it is sadly not going to work. People could not care less about having to pay 500$ for ramming somebody if they got billions of billions of dollars on their account. Also, similar suggestions can be found here:

Spoiler

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.