Speed limited to 90 km/h with cargo

RikW02

Question

Hi everyone, maybe i missed out on something, but when i join a non speed limited server (EU2), and i drive with cargo, i get limited to 90 km/h. 

I assume that on the EU1 server u get limited to 90 km/h, not on EU2, or i just didn't understand it correctly and with cargo your speed is 90 km/h max, maybe some clarification?

Ty in advance for answers. 

4 answers to this question

Hey there, :)

You need to do both of the following:

1-) Disable the speed limiter in your ETS2/ATS settings (Book Here)
2-) Disable the speed limiter in the TruckersMP tab menu (Book Here)
3-) You could join a server that has the speed limiter disabled completely after doing steps 1 & 2. (Optional)
4-) Steps 1 & 2 on a server with a speed limiter enabled it will limit you to 110kmh/68mph
5-) Any speed on External Contracts cannot go more than 90 km/h. 
* To go more than 90 km/h have to remove the limiter and taking those not speed game on External Contracts.

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

• Web Developer

Hai,

1. Be sure, you are taking Internal Cargos "Job Market" , not External Cargos "World of Trucks". Wotr cargos are limited to 90 km/h

2. Make sure, you have disabled a "Truck Speed Limiter" option ( https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/139281/how-to-remove-the-90-km-h-speed-limit-on-euro-truck-simulator-2 )

KinD Regards ^^