Remove 90kph speed limit

tinynja98

Suggestion Name: 90kph limit alternative

Suggestion Description:

Remove the 90kph speed limiter, the player who caused the accident would have to pay the repair costs

of the damage done to both trucks + the value lost on the freight for the damage done. To determine who

was the player who caused the accident, you could, for example, check if one player was going, for say,

10 or 15 kph faster than the other, it would be him who caused the accident. Feel free to find other ways

to determine person in charge of the accident. You could even add an insurance system to make the player

responsible of the accident pay for the other player(s) or not.

Any example images: I got too much swag for example images :P (no need of image for this suggestion)

Why should it be added?

When i was in singleplayer, i was very happy to drive faster than 90kph. I just hate this speed limit. I know

that you developpers put this speed limit to reduce the situations where someone get rammed, but my

suggestion would partly solve this problem. I personally think it's the player's choice to drive at 90 kph or

120 kph because you wouldn't get these sorts of "physical" limits irl. I would also like to finish my hauls a

lot faster than what i do right now at 90kph. Plus, with the speed limiter, there is no point to changing truck

or buying the most powerful engine...

Thanks a lot!

tinynja98