"Major Events" in all International discussions

Suggestion Name: "Major Events" in all International discussions

Suggestion Description: Have a "Major Events" section in all International Discussions.

Any Example images : No 

Why should it be added ?: I think it is a good idea because I think this can be cleaner to do a "Major Events" section specially for Events. Because for example when I would like to do an announcement in "French Discussion" I must do this announcement on the home page, so announcement can be put away in this section. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Even though adding this to every language section is possible, there is no necessity to do so. If there is a major event, a Forum Moderator can be messaged to pin that topic as it is of special importance. It could also be featured in the respective language section. However, as of now, there are not enough events to make it required to have such a section for every language subforum. For some languages, that could be added, however, it will not happen for all of them.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.