Pay & Go server

SpeedyTMP

Suggestion Name: Having a server you subscribe too (Pay & Go)
Suggestion Description: have a sever that Truckers pay a few $ a month to use

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: I think this will help with a number of things.

1. I see that TruckerMP has a donate tab, having a pay and go server would help TruckersMP out alot with maintenance and development.

2. Truckers on Pay and go server less likley to encounter trolls/bad drivers as they have to pay to use it.(also increase ban time for rule breaking, would encourage the bad drivers to maybe think about their actions.)

Myself personally would not mind paying i.e. 12 pound for 3 months or 20 for a yearly subscription, if knowing using this server would drastically cut down the trollers and rule breakers. :D

• Upvote 9

• 2 months later...

There are no plans to be able to pay for a TruckersMP sever. Doing that would mean that server is exempt from rules or otherwise, people would complain that they have paid for something which they cannot use anymore. Having no rules at all is a too high risk as criminal actions which result in legal consequences could occur.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.