No Collision on all severs with other players

Taller-Paul

Suggestion Name:  No Collision on all severs with other players

i've played on the mod since i first discovered the mod before that i had tried the game and couldn't deal with all the ai traffic, however besides trolls and people using no damage mods to cause crashes to cause damage to others, it's now the simple case if you have a genuine accident everyone instantly accuses you of doing on purpose or checking who you are and what not, i recently for my first time in a long time had a crash and unfortunately the very first person i crashed in to happened to be a community admin before i even noticed i instantly apoligised and admitted fault for the accident, but rather than take my word for it my history was looked at and was agreed it was a genuine accident.

Personal Info

Unfortunately having discovered 95% of the map a couple of days ago my gaming laptop decided to act although i use a wireless keyboard and an xbox 360 wired controller the laptops on keyboard which i don't use decided to develop a fault unfortunately i didn't know that was the cause a re-installed my whole system only releasing after that the game saves are located in the docs folder not in the steam folder or app data so i'm now back at 60% exploration.

Any Example of what's been happening description

Tonight as i was just getting grips on everything first i had someone driving on wrong side of motorway head on collide with me pretending to be an admin, although reported them nothing came of it, later on my xbox 360 controller randomly decided to disconnect to usb devices while i was driving around a bend meaning i had lost all control of my truck in a split second, i head on collided with another player, i instantly admitted liability and explained that my controller decided to mess up however that was no excuse for the person and they were screaming in chat how they were going to get me banned, i explained it was a genuine accident my controller messed up and the person did not seem to care as he was recording ..... some how that makes him a lot more better than me because even although it was a genuine accident it wasn't good enough excuse as recording somehow makes it that you can accuse another person without the proof of what happened the other person, even if i was recording i doubt it would have recorded the usb malfunction sound as i was playing music too.

Why should it be added?

So to sum it up maybe we could avoid all these accidental collisions from the people who are trying to cause trouble by making it that all players able to to drive through each other, it would simplify a lot, no more blocking, no more trolls, no more convoys hitting in to each others rears due to lag, desyncers wouldn't cause a problem either. the only other alternative is to record all the time but then again never having any proof if the other person genuinely had a technical problem or was it a genuine accident.

Update as i can't even respond to the moderator.

I don't understand why everyone is putting emojis saying confused, there's nothing to be confused about if you played the game, i'm surggesting  that there's no collision on all severs it would cut the trolling, and cheaters desyncers and no damage moders, just because i didn't put it in to the format that everyone else seems to use as i'm putting across a point in examples of what's being going on, there's nothing to be confused about unless you don't play the game online!

• Confused 2

Please use the suggestion format as right now this looks nothing like a suggestion but more like a discussion 

• A fitting title.
  • A description of what the suggestion is about.
  • A reason why it should be added/removed/changed.
  • Any eventual example images or similar.

Remember to keep your post structured and easy to read and keep it to one suggestion pr. thread.

For example:

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

Example:

Suggestion Name: Add non collision zones within delivery depots
Suggestion Description: At the moment there is collision zones around the entire map, it would benefit everyone if there were non collision zones within the delivery depots and dropoff points.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It'd allow multiple users to deliver at the same time.

•  

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

This would unfortunately take away from the Simulation side of the game, as this is Euro Truck Simulator, Not Euro Truck Ghost Mode :P 

If you wish to be able to drive through other players constantly, please use EU4, where you are welcome to do this.

Unfortunately, this suggestion will take away from the game's experience, so I will be declining this suggestion.

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.