Don't block suggestion so fast.

STCB

Suggestion Name: Don't block rejected post so fast. 

Suggestion Description: I suggested few suggestion before and I love the fast response, but I hate when a post block as soon as rejected. I am not saying the decision of moderator is bad, because of one moderator in the forum thinks it is not a good idea and the whole suggestion get ban? The reason of suggestion is allow player to contribute in game development, so I think player (who suggest the suggestion and other player) have the right to comment and innovate the suggestion. In order words can we allow player to post 24-48 hours after the suggestion rejected? 

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: Because some good suggests may rejected because of misunderstanding or limit additional suggests developed.  

• True Story 2

On a first note, there have been changes in the way of dealing with suggestions that allow a faster handling with them. I doubt that your wish is to way for more than two years without any development. When Moderators see things which are not reasonable at all, have been rejected previously or such suggestions which count to a category of already rejected ideas, they will deal with the corresponding suggestion accordingly. Not only does this ensure a faster response but also a quick feedback for the respective user. Since many people do not know how to use the search function, Moderators mostly trash previously suggested things. However, there are also the above-mentioned other reasons for rejecting suggestions. Lastly, rejected posts are "blocked" because there is no need for any other replies anymore, once one has dealt with the suggestion. By not wasting time on moving unreasonable suggestions, we additionally prevent to provide content farmers a platform which is a practical side effect. That being said, there will hardly be any changes made in the nearer future and if so, it will not change the fact that rejected posts are blocked.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.