Adding some form of ADAC service team

happy_trucking_ets2

I know that normally people need to simply use F7 +enter to go to service, so they don't block the roads in any way if their car/truck is stuck or flipped over. 

And if an admin is nearby they wil teleport them simply to service and poof, problem solved. But I see alot of times, especially between the well known duisburg-calais route that people just get stuck on everything, block the road, flip their cars over etc.

And there are simply not enough admins to go after all of them to send them to service. That sometimes means that people block the road for a very long time.  

So, is there any way to add somekind of service like they have in germany (ADAC), that are just normal people driving around that help people out if they get stuck?

Maybe a new car, or simply a reskinned truck, which might be more fitting/helpful. And well, i see alot of people driving around right through other players with little skodas, pushing trucks out of the way, so if the admins know how that works. Maybe we can turn it into something useful?

If the people driving the ADAC trucks could turn such a feature on and off. so they can help people out, that could be very useful. Again, to get people back on their 'feet' and of railings so they don't block the road.

Well that is my idea.

20170920165848_1.jpg

This is not going to happen because on the one hand, "pushing" people is deemed to be reckless driving and ramming and on the other hand, that position could be abused by the people who have that paint. They would think that they're something "special" like a deputy sheriff of mini admin which is obviously not the case. Not only does it give a wrong impression, but also will there be estimated 100 people in cars and trucks just with that paint to show off and purposely add even more useless traffic to already highly populated areas as they would think of themselves being "authorised personnel". Lastly, there have already been some similar suggestions - not directly this but something closely related to it:

Spoiler

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.