[ETS2] External Contracts issue.

seven1996ro

Question

Hello there!

Sorry if I'm supposed to post in General Discussion but I didn't know where should I ask for answers related to my problem.

I'm trying to find a delivery between France and other countries but I can't find enough contracts. I only managed to do 4 out of 10 deliveries for the event.

I know that before (I don't know if now it's the same) me and my friend had exactly the same contracts in the game, now he got a lot of contracts to other countries and I can't find them.

I already have the Long distance and other skills upgraded if that matters.

Any ideas?

5 answers to this question

There are 2 Ways to finish this WOT Event:

1. You Teleporting after every finished Cargo, to the needed Countrys or to France, to get a WOT Cargo. For this You need a Garage there or You go to Single Player and Teleport via Console.

2. Thats the One that I prefer to keep the Simulation "alive". As Example, Pick up a Cargo from France to England, then pick a Cargo from England to Netherland. Go with WOT Cargo from Netherland to France and then from France to Sweden or another Country, till You finished the Event.

Edit: Bonus Tip! Use the WOT Logbook to check which Countrys are visited!

1 minute ago, seven1996ro said:

Thanks for the answers. I'll try to get as many as possible by the option 2, and with the longer ones by option 1. Have a nice day! :D

Dear @seven1996ro,

If you can solve your problem with the possible solution offered by my teammate do not forget to let us know!

A greeting!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&