Adding touring busses for more variety

NeonBlood

Aso you can read the title, i am going to speak about the touring busses!

I know, we do not want all the mods and stuff but, it would be more useful then the Skoda convoi car that we have now!

The Skoda isnt often used in convoi and i get like 90% rammed from a car, so why not leave the cars on the GM´s and think about something different!

I dont think there would be any chance in getting money or missions with it but it would add variety and hopefully not as much reckless drivers.

So why should this be added?

• The bus is more Truck related then a car
  • Many would like to drive one in MP
  • Its much slower then a car > adds more safety to our streets
  • More players are going to play TruckersMP because of them, because there is no MP bus simulator
  • It adds more traffic variety to the game and more realism

If this would be in any way possible, why not? I would be redy for another gamechanger in ETS2!

Let´s discuss this and try to get it ingame if its possible.

eu01.jpg

g6-bus.jpg

TruckersMP is not going to add any third party mods anytime soon because it would require an additional download, thus making the total file size bigger which leads to longer download times. In addition, those modifications always need to be supported by the latest version of the game which cannot be taken for granted when using external mods that have not been created by TruckersMP. Lastly, this is a suggestion which requires a change of the base game files which needs to be done by SCS Software as any other unofficial change would not be allowed, hence why this cannot be done by TruckersMP.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.