Launcher not launching the multiplayer

MadBantha II

Question

when I launch ets2 on the mp launcher it puts me into singleplayer. I know I'm not the first person to have this issue and I've tried lots solutions, but to no avail.

List of solutions I've tried:

• Running the launcher and steam in administrator
  • reinstalling the launcher
  • restarting my pc
  • deleting the old ets2mp exe and folders
  • verifying game cache
  • only installing the ets2 mp (not ats)

I'm stumped as to how to fix it. Could it be something to do with my truckersmp account not being activated? If so how would I activate it?

13 answers to this question

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

14 hours ago, Lukavsky said:

Do you have correct ETS 2 Laucnher location ? 

C or D / Program Files(x86) / Steam / Steamapps / Common / Euro Truck Simulator 2

And you must activate your acc 

https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings 

I have the right ets2 location and how would I activate my account?

I have also made sure the launcher is properly installed

2 hours ago, MadBantha II said:

I have the right ets2 location and how would I activate my account?

I have also made sure the launcher is properly installed

Dear @MadBantha II,

Please review the following guide on how to activate your account:

We wait your answer!

A greeting.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

4 minutes ago, MadBantha II said:

I clicked the check button 2 days ago and my account is still not activated. Should I open a support ticket?

Dear @MadBantha II,

Unfortunately if you can not find the solution through the forum, you must create a ticket here to try to solve your problem.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

A greeting.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

You have confused "i can't play" with "My account is not activated".

Can you play on Multiplayer or not? Your profile shows both games are linked https://truckersmp.com/user/537134

About your Activation status, if you don't have the activation link when you first created your account we cannot send you a new one, although it doesn't restrict you from playing or anything else.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

2 hours ago, PrototypeGR said:

You have confused "i can't play" with "My account is not activated".

Can you play on Multiplayer or not? Your profile shows both games are linked https://truckersmp.com/user/537134

About your Activation status, if you don't have the activation link when you first created your account we cannot send you a new one, although it doesn't restrict you from playing or anything else.

I cannot play on multiplayer, the launcher just opens singleplayer.

3 hours ago, MadBantha II said:

I clicked the check button 2 days ago and my account is still not activated. Should I open a support ticket?

^You said this previously.

So when you open the TruckersMP launcher and get in the game you don't get the login screen? 

KiAnOxa3RiKIAsRRe7DoAQ.png

lnoHWGDzRqOz9us5JvEqfA.png

Could you check if your launcher files in C:\Program Files\TruckersMP Launcher and C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP

http://prntscr.com/ggldcw

http://prntscr.com/ggldl8