Question

Yes, I know this belongs on the report website at truckersmp.com. But I don't have his TruckersMP ID anymore because someone else is now using the same player tag as he did. So with this screenshot I hope I have enough evidence though.. Reason of report: blocking (maybe trolling: just look at where he is parked). Server: EU Test Trial Rules. Date & Time: 1 september 2017 around 13:00 - 14:00 (European time, not UK).

kdSV2sN.jpg

5 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, O?uzhanTPZ(TR) said:

@FrostyGamer Hello ,    TMPID: '' ..... '' should be numbered. so if you type '' / pinfo: ID '' in the in-game article, you can find it and put it in the evidence section.

Haha, that's exactly the problem. I was too late with that. I should've done that when I saw him. But when I did that (about half an hour later) he already logged off and someone else took his ID. Thanks for the help though!

Edit n1: I didn't saw TradeMarkGamer his post. Guess it has been solved now!

Edit n2: Player has been reported. Remove this question if needed. Thanks for the help peeps!