My MP wont start It gives an error

Elite_Steel

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi Dear @Elite_Steel

Please fallow these :

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

Method 2 :

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework

Clean your temp files with CCleaner

Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path.

Read this please;

Method 3 : 

Download this and i swear this no threat.Link:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
Restart your PC
Make a right click on "TruckersMP"
Click on "execute as administrator"

King Regards

BaldemarDeutsch..

Edited by BaldemarDeutsch [EN\TR]

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Hey Elite_Steel,

The most likely result of this is your internet connection also the new patch has been realeased make sure your games arent still on temp 1.27 that could be another cause if that doesnt work completely erase all traces of TMP and reinstall it ive had this come up for me i left it for a day and it resolved itself how long has this been happening to you? Hope this helps you.

Kind regards,
Hermit

Restarting my computer didn't work.  I tried it both before my original post and after your suggestions.  It didn't fix the problem.

16 hours ago, Sysgen said:

Ya, what is this with all these links above lol, just reboot, access denied probably means the program is already running and locking the file. 

Please, if you don't know how stuff works, stop posting a bunch of useless links !!

17 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

Please restart your computer. 

18 hours ago, the bored hermit said:

Hey Elite_Steel,

The most likely result of this is your internet connection also the new patch has been realeased make sure your games arent still on temp 1.27 that could be another cause if that doesnt work completely erase all traces of TMP and reinstall it ive had this come up for me i left it for a day and it resolved itself how long has this been happening to you? Hope this helps you.

Kind regards,
Hermit

And to Hermit, I am now in my freshman year of college, so i haven't been trying to play for the past couple weeks, so I honestly have no idea.  I do however know that it isn't resolving itself.  And no, my games are not on any of the betas or anything.