I can't LOG IN with my profile after last Update?

[VIVA] [BG] Vinnie P.B.

Question

I encountered 1 problem yesterday, and today too, after my TMP client was finish with last update, I did not log in at all - it always pop the message:  "Invalid e-mail or password"
And these I do not change it never, they are the same from the 1st time whe I start to play with MP mod.
I tried even to change / reset my password from the TMP profile with new 1, but there was a problem too -  when change ONLY the pass and save it,  It's says: ""Fix the errors below and try again / The username field is required."   I can't access my user name, I change it before 1 month and now is unreachable...

What more can I do from now on... ? 

PS.. Before new update last night, my acc/profiles, all ETS2/TSM/Steam access and synchronization was OK, working, playing, etc... Really, IDK what happened?

Edited by Vynzen
Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

4 answers to this question

Be sure that you are logged into the steam account connected to your truckers.mp account. If you're logged into a different steam account then that would be the issue.

ccowie25,
TFM Presenter,

Copy and paste the email and password, email it, and check if your password is correct.If not, you can send a help ticket.

Do you try this? Change your password or email and try again.

@[CJ OWNER] ccowie25  I was positively sure, before writing the post, I never change anything with/in/at/to my TMP profile , after 1st registration while ago. I not using diff. acc at all...

@O?uzhanTPZ(TR) It does not work. Nothing happened...

But, finally with many attempts last night,  I managed to log in without change anything... Don't know how, but it seems that everything works fine now!

Thanx a lot both for your answers and your time!

REGARDS!

Edited by Vynzen
Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l