Weird error when launching ETS Multiplayer

BrownyFM

Question

Hi, I hope this is the right place for this. 

I was just in a game, and someone in front of me went invisible, I seen them on my mini map and tried to go round the circle - I went straight in to this invisible truck/car and then I took damage on my car. Shortly after, I noticed that I'd been disconnected from the server. 

I then try to reload the game and this is the pop up that I have got.

Hope you can help.

Launcher_2017-08-21_22-50-33.png

4 answers to this question

Hello @BrownyFM,

If core_ets2mp.dll is not working for whatever reason you can get the above error. Usually it appears when you try to update the multiplayer launcher with the game open.

Please check if ETS2 process is running. If so, end it and try again. If this doesn't help delete core_ets2mp.dll, re-open launcher and re-download file.  Path: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP

Good lucky!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

14 hours ago, DrEGZo said:

Try to run the launcher as administrator, this should fix your problem.

14 hours ago, Lorenita said:

Hello @BrownyFM,

If core_ets2mp.dll is not working for whatever reason you can get the above error. Usually it appears when you try to update the multiplayer launcher with the game open.

Please check if ETS2 process is running. If so, end it and try again. If this doesn't help delete core_ets2mp.dll, re-open launcher and re-download file.  Path: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP

Good lucky!

Thanks guys, I just restarted my PC and it fixed the issue.

Appreciate the help and advice.