Launcher.exe-Entry point not found

[RO]Ciprian

Question

3 answers to this question

I understand your inconvenience and we will surely help you to resolve the issue.

Perform the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Perform System File Check (SFC), and then check if this fixes the issue.

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption The sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted, changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible.

SFC scan:
1. Press Windows logo + X.
2. Select command prompt admin
3. Type ‘sfc /scannow’ (without quotes) and press enter.
4. Restart your computer.
Refer link
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Method 2: I would also suggest you to run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.

1. Press Windows key + X.
2. Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.  

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Solution: From Start / Run, type Regedit and press enter. We are expanding the keys to Regedit by typing HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Windows respectively. We are clicking on the Windows key. Double-click on the ErrorMode entry in the right-hand pane and set the window value to 2, and then press OK. The process is complete.

BigLarge