Help (Error code at Steam)

shift-v8

Question

5 answers to this question

101,103是中国特色社会主义墙所带来的结果,经过咨询steam官方客服,回复为无法修复。

如果持续这样的话,你可以选择挂载tVPN或者加速器试试。

101,103 is the bug for Chinese only, I had asked Steam supporters, They tell me it can't fix.

If you always have this problem, you can use a VPN.

I am a nice guy.

Hello @I-shift,

Sometimes happens. Either you're not connected to internet, Steam servers are offline and/or are under maintenance, or Steam is blocked by firewall. To unblock it from firewall, go to Windows settings, go to "Windows Firewall", in left side panel "Allow an app or feature trough Windows Firewall", then press "Change settings", and in the list find "Steam" and "Steam Web Helper", make sure both checkboxes are checked. If they're not in the list, press "Allow another app...", go to Steam directory and add "Steam.exe", then make sure both checkboxes (for private and public) are checked.

If you have more problems, make sure you share them with us :)

Kind regards.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

1 hour ago, MushroomLTU said:

你好@ I-shift

有时会发生。您没有连接到互联网,Steam服务器处于离线状态和/或正在进行维护,或Steam被防火墙阻止。要从防火墙解除阻止,请转到Windows设置,进入“Windows防火墙”,在左侧面板的“允许应用或功能通过Windows防火墙”,然后按“更改设置”,并在列表中找到“Steam”和“ Steam Web Helper“,确保两个复选框都被选中。如果它们不在列表中,请按“允许其他应用程序...”,转到Steam目录并添加“Steam.exe”,然后确保两个复选框(私人和公共)都被选中。

如果您有更多问题,请确保与我们分享 :)

亲切的问候。

OK.Too many thanks

1 hour ago, TFM DJ Liam said:

这是你可以尝试的:

- 检查你的互联网连接。

- 必要时重新启动路由器。

如果您的互联网很好,那么您可以尝试重新启动计算机,如果这不工作,我建议您卸载并重新安装蒸汽。希望这有帮助,有一个愉快的一天!:D

OK.Too many thanks