A problem with my car

Truckotype

Question

Well, when I started to play ETS2MP I really wanted to buy a car for driving around. I bought a car and it turned to truck. I don't know how and why. I thought it's a rare bug and then I bought a car again for 50k. After driving it for a long time it also turned to truck. I want to know what should I do to bring it back. Or I want to know what am I doing that car turns to truck. Please tell me so I don't do that again.

6 answers to this question

This is known, it's not a bug

The Skoda is a mod made by the TMP team for Multiplayer. When you go into Singleplayer, the game can't find the files required, and that's why it reverts to a truck. However, there is a fix. You can download the Skoda mod on the workshop, it's identical to the MP one. Installing it should fix the issue 

• Upvote 1

76561198206943368.png  If my post helped, don't hesitate to click that green up arrow! ^_^

I understood you guys. So If I download mod for that skoda then it will not be removed again right? Correct me if I am wrong. If it is right, then can you give me link for downloading that mod so it will not be removed again. 

http://www.ets2world.com/scoutskoda-ets2-mp-1-23-car/

Download it, then unzip it. you will find a .scs file inside it. Follow my steps on how to install it on Singleplayer.

How to install:

Go to Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mods

Put Skoda.scs inside mods folder.

Open your game in Single player mode.

Before loading your profile, Go to Mod Manager. Then you will find it, Double Click it and it will turn green.

Now press Confirm. Then load up your profile,

You will never see this problem again (Make sure that you buyed the car and it's not turned into Red Scania)

Hope this helps :)