Truckersmp profile is not activated ?

Mahsikofilt

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @Melankolia [TR]

You can still play online if your account shows "not activated"

If you want to activate it, please look in your email inbox for an email when you registered which will allow you to activate your account.

If you do not have that email, unfortunately we are unable to send out another one to activate your account.

Is this the issue you are talking about?

2 minutes ago, oolala11 said:

Hello @Melankolia [TR]

You can still play online if your account shows "not activated"

If you want to activate it, please look in your email inbox for an email when you registered which will allow you to activate your account.

If you do not have that email, unfortunately we are unable to send out another one to activate your account.

Is this the issue you are talking about?

Thanks, yes i can play online but my profile shows ''not activated'' and i have no e-mail for this.

@Melankolia [TR]

This email would have been sent out when you registered; so have a look for any emails on the 13 May 2017

Unfortunately if you cannot find it, then at the current time, there is nothing that can be done to activate your account.

3 minutes ago, oolala11 said:

@Melankolia [TR]

This email would have been sent out when you registered; so have a look for any emails on the 13 May 2017

Unfortunately if you cannot find it, then at the current time, there is nothing that can be done to activate your account.

Ok i found it and activated my profile thanks for helping :)