cdtjuk

Hey there not sure if this is in the right topic but wouldnt let me post anywhere else.

Would like to clarify some rules as follows:

speed limits - are they a guideline or a must obey. (as had lots of people speeding past me when speed limit on gps and road says 31 or example)

traffic lights - I assume people have to stop for these. - I have had people beeping behind me to go through or driving on the pavement to get around me. 

Many thanks 

chris

Hello @cdtjuk,

the speed limit is not mandatory but you should be very careful when driving at high speeds.

The same goes for traffic lights, however, you should treat them like a STOP sign when the signal is red because when you get caught ramming someone or causing anything else whilst running a red light, you might be banned for that offence, even though admins usually do not bother to kick for that.

Because it is related to both games, I will move this topic since you have not been able to post it somewhere else, apparently. :huh:

/moved to General Discussion

@cdtjuk

Speed limits - you do not need to obey them.  However if you are speeding and cause a crash because of the speed (losing control) then you can be banned for reckless driving

traffic lights - if the road is empty you do not need to stop, it is up to you.  However, if you skip a red light and crash, then it is reckless.  Do not drive on the pavement as it is reckless

As quickly as the topic was created, it will be closed. I would like to prevent any post farming since the appropriate answers have been given and they are already nearly the same.

Additionally, the OP has obviously received and understood the answers.

The topic will be stored in our archive to provide useful information for future players. :)

/locked & moved to archive

Archived